søndag 11. desember 2011

Something small in english with lots of pictures.

Someone asked me to also write something in english. So now I do. And as I have not posted so many pictures this last month I thought it would be suitible to give you some random pictures from our life right now. This is for you; All my great, wonderful friends in New Zealand (South Pacific), USA, Europe, Israel etc. Words can not even describe how much I would love to meet you alla again.
And of course, friends and family in both Finland, Sweden and Norway are included. My life is made up of some of the best people in this world. Some that I meet often and some that I don`t. Still. You are much loved. By me.



 

 








2 kommentarer:

  1. åh sötisar. Ni är saknade, när kommer ni över?

    SvarSlett
  2. Vi kommer nästa vecka. Jul i Åbo! Jippijee. Fast allt detta vet du ju efter mitt skypesamtal ;) Måste bara skriva svar sån at det syns att jag svarar ;) Kraam!

    SvarSlett